Vice President, Acquisitions & Investment Management
Mr. Goldberg is a member of the acquisitions team and his responsibilities include conducting financial and market analysis, underwriting, and due diligence. He has assisted with the closing of numerous individual and portfolio acquisitions as well as operating company transactions in both the United States and Latin America.
Prior to joining Klaff Realty, LP in 2014, he was a Client Sales Manager at Echo Global Logistics.
Mr. Goldberg holds a B.S. in Consumer Affairs in Business from the University of Wisconsin in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Hersch Klaff Founder/Chief Executive Officer
- Jonathan Franklin Executive Principal
- Rita Sawyer Chief Financial Officer & Chief Compliance Officer
- Pat Peery Principal, Retail Strategies & Acquisitions
- Ryan Levy Principal, Acquisitions & Investment Management
- Elisa Santander Controller
- Casey Goldberg Vice President, Acquisitions & Investment Management