Vice President, Asset Management & Investor Relations
Ms. Snyder is the Vice President, Asset Management and Investor Relations of Klaff Realty, LP. She is responsible for managing Klaff Realty’s existing portfolio of assets spanning across the nation and in Latin America. In addition, she is responsible for our investor communications and reporting.
Prior to joining Klaff Realty in 2016, Ms. Snyder was a Vice President at FPL Advisory Group, an international advisory firm. She focused on providing consulting services on executive and director compensation matters to dozens of clients primarily operating within the public real estate space for over five years.
Ms. Snyder holds her Bachelor of Science, cum laude, in Business Administration with a major in International Business from the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign, Illinois.
- Hersch Klaff Chief Executive Officer
- Jonathan Franklin Executive Principal
- Rita Sawyer Chief Financial Officer & Chief Compliance Officer
- Pat Peery Principal, Retail Strategies & Acquisitions
- Ryan Levy Principal, Acquisitions & Investment Management
- Julie Snyder Vice President, Asset Management & Investor Relations
- Elisa Santander Controller
- Casey Goldberg Senior Associate, Acquisitions
- Donald Li Analyst, Acquisitions