Founder / Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Klaff is the Chief Executive Officer of Klaff Realty, LP. He founded Klaff Realty, LP in 1988 and serves as its Chief Strategist and Chair of its Investment Committee.
Since 1981, Mr. Klaff has been involved in the acquisition, development, financing, leasing and management of retail, mixed-use and office properties. To date, Klaff Realty has acquired properties and invested in operating entities that control in excess of 200 million square feet with a value in excess of $17 billion.
Mr. Klaff began his career with the public accounting firm of Altschuler, Melvoin and Glasser in Chicago. He was a Chartered Accountant and is a licensed Real Estate Broker in Illinois. He is the President of the Klaff Family Foundation and a member of the World Presidents’ Organization and the Young Presidents’ Organization. He was awarded the Real Estate Club Innovator Award from the James A. Graaskamp Center for Real Estate at the University of Wisconsin – Madison in 2011.
Mr. Klaff holds a degree in Economics and Accounting from the University of the Witwatersrand in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Hersch Klaff Chief Executive Officer
- Jonathan Franklin Executive Principal
- Rita Sawyer Chief Financial Officer & Chief Compliance Officer
- Pat Peery Principal, Retail Strategies & Acquisitions
- Ryan Levy Principal, Acquisitions & Investment Management
- Oliver Plotkin Vice President, Retail Properties
- Julie Snyder Vice President, Asset Management & Investor Relations
- Elisa Santander Controller
- Casey Goldberg Senior Associate, Acquisitions
- Donald Li Analyst, Acquisitions