Founder/Chief Executive Officer
Since 1981, Mr. Klaff has been involved in the acquisition, development, financing, leasing and management of retail, mixed-use and office properties. To date, Klaff Realty has acquired properties and invested in operating entities that control in excess of 200 million square feet with a value in excess of $17 billion.
Mr. Klaff began his career with the public accounting firm of Altschuler, Melvoin and Glasser in Chicago. He is the President of the Klaff Family Foundation and a member of the World Presidents’ Organization and the Young Presidents’ Organization. He was awarded the Real Estate Club Innovator Award from the James A. Graaskamp Center for Real Estate at the University of Wisconsin – Madison in 2011.
Mr. Klaff holds a degree in Economics and Accounting from the University of the Witwatersrand in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Hersch Klaff Founder/Chief Executive Officer
- Jonathan Franklin Executive Principal
- Rita Sawyer Chief Financial Officer & Chief Compliance Officer
- Pat Peery Principal, Retail Strategies & Acquisitions
- Ryan Levy Principal, Acquisitions & Investment Management
- Elisa Santander Controller
- Casey Goldberg Vice President, Acquisitions & Investment Management