Principal, Acquisitions & Investment Management
Mr. Levy leads the financial evaluation and due diligence of individual and portfolio acquisition opportunities. He reports to the CEO on deal structuring, capital raising, and closings of real estate and operating company transactions in the United States & Latin America. He is also responsible for the management of Klaff Realty’s current investment holdings.
Prior to joining Klaff Realty in 2010, Mr. Levy founded Cliff Capital LLC, a real estate investment firm focused on acquiring and repositioning distressed residential real estate in the Chicago and Indianapolis markets.
Prior to Cliff Capital, Mr. Levy was a Senior Associate of Ernst & Young LLP. He is a registered Certified Public Accountant and licensed Real Estate Broker in Illinois.
Mr. Levy holds a Master of Science and a Bachelor of Arts with High Honors, in Accounting from the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign, Illinois.
- Hersch Klaff Founder/Chief Executive Officer
- Jonathan Franklin Executive Principal
- Rita Sawyer Chief Financial Officer & Chief Compliance Officer
- Pat Peery Principal, Retail Strategies & Acquisitions
- Ryan Levy Principal, Acquisitions & Investment Management
- Elisa Santander Controller
- Casey Goldberg Vice President, Acquisitions & Investment Management