Outside General Counsel
She is a founding partner of Fox, Swibel, Levin & Carroll, LLP, a business boutique law firm in Chicago specializing in real estate and corporate law, financing, tax, private equity and hedge funds, employment law, intellectual property, commercial litigation and bankruptcy. In addition to her general counsel role for the Klaff entities, she heads Fox, Swibel’s lending practice which includes domestic and international banks, and serves as counsel to real estate developers and investors.
Prior to forming Fox, Swibel in 1996, she was a partner at Hopkins & Sutter in Chicago. She worked at Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy and Patterson, Belknap, Webb & Tyler in New York before moving to Chicago.
Ms. Levin holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees in piano from The Juilliard School and a J.D., cum laude, from Fordham University School of Law, where she was the Senior Articles Editor of the Law Review and earned the Senior Prize for academic achievement.
- Hersch Klaff Chief Executive Officer
- Jonathan Franklin Executive Principal
- Rita Sawyer Chief Financial Officer & Chief Compliance Officer
- Pat Peery Principal, Retail Strategies & Acquisitions
- Ryan Levy Principal, Acquisitions & Investment Management
- Elisa Santander Controller
- Casey Goldberg Vice President, Acquisitions & Investment Management
- Donald Li Associate, Acquisitions