Prior to joining Klaff Realty in 2018, Mr. Franklin was a co-founder of Exxpon, an opportunistic real estate investment and development company in Brazil. Previously, he worked for Walton Street Capital since 2008 where he focused on acquisitions in Mexico and Brazil. He moved to Brazil in 2011 to open Walton Street Capital’s office in Sao Paulo. From 2004 to 2006, he worked as an analyst within Merrill Lynch’s financial institutions and mergers and acquisitions for Latin America in New York. Previously, he worked for BCBA Ingenieria Inmobiliaria, a large real estate development company in Mexico City.
Mr. Franklin graduated with honors and academic excellence from Universidad Iberoamericana in Mexico with a degree in industrial engineering and has a MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
- Hersch Klaff Chief Executive Officer
- Jonathan Franklin Executive Principal
- Rita Sawyer Chief Financial Officer & Chief Compliance Officer
- Pat Peery Principal, Retail Strategies & Acquisitions
- Ryan Levy Principal, Acquisitions & Investment Management
- Elisa Santander Controller
- Casey Goldberg Vice President, Acquisitions & Investment Management
- Donald Li Associate, Acquisitions