Principal, Retail Strategies & Acquisitions
Prior to joining Klaff Realty, LP in 2004, Mr. Peery was Senior Vice President of Real Estate for Kohl’s Corporation, where he led a team that was responsible for the acquisition, development and asset management activities for over 700 stores. Prior to his eight years with Kohl’s, Mr. Peery was Director of Domestic Real Estate for Walmart Stores, the nation’s largest retailer. Over his career at Kohl’s and Walmart, Mr. Peery was directly involved in over 1,500 big box retail transactions in virtually every sub-market in the United States.
Since 2010, Mr. Peery has been engaged as a tenant representation consultant to Walmart, Sam’s Club and other select retailers assisting them with new store site selection and acquisition activities.
Mr. Peery was a member of the Board of Trustees of the International Council of Shopping Centers from 2003-2009.
Mr. Peery holds a J.D. in Law and a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism from the University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kansas.
- Hersch Klaff Founder/Chief Executive Officer
- Jonathan Franklin Executive Principal
- Rita Sawyer Chief Financial Officer & Chief Compliance Officer
- Pat Peery Principal, Retail Strategies & Acquisitions
- Ryan Levy Principal, Acquisitions & Investment Management
- Elisa Santander Controller
- Casey Goldberg Vice President, Acquisitions & Investment Management
- Donald Li Associate, Acquisitions